Monday, June 3, 2013

Welcome to Flufhamster Summit!!!

    After much anticipation and procrastination, I have finally created a receptacle for the many ideas and creations I have compiled over the years. Between my art (digital as well as traditional) my pursuit of becoming an animator, and then just other aspects of being me, I have amassed a large amount of... stuff. So, from hence forth this will be a place where I will specifically show and display my art and other projects, and then of course will document some of my personal happenings.

    The name, Flufhamster Summit - Coming up with a name for most things is always difficult, and doing an interesting blog name is one of the trickier ones to do. For anyone who doesn't know, the name Flufhamster has been my username since the first time I used usernames. The history of the name stems from as far back as 5th grade (possibly earlier, but that's hard to confirm) where I had a specific obsession over hamsters. About this time was when my brother Austin and I purchased two pet hamsters. My brother's, a teddy bear hamster, was named Hermes, and mine, a dwarf teddy bear, was named Joe. From this focus and obsession, the word "hamster" found its place in my username, and then my knowledge that something like fluffhamster might already exist, I used the shortened version, Flufhamster. Ever since then, Flufhamster has been used in email addresses, character names, etc. Flufhamster Summit then stemmed from this, as here is where I hope to show and develop my best and "highest" art work and ideas.

    Without further ado, let the past works and more importantly the future works of Flufhamster be brought forth!

No comments:

Post a Comment